Monday 25 May 2015

A Day in the Life of a Teacher!

Chaos in the Classroom

As I placed one foot in front of the other, the wooden door swung open as if it knew I was coming…

“SHE'S COMING!” squealed an obnoxious child.

I stand still just in front of the doorway and place the evil look in my eye on every single one of those little rotten children! 
I think to myself, “Why do I bother to show up here?”
Just before I was going to open my mouth, one of the many horrifying children opened their large mouth, leaned forward and yelled, “WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY???” 
I stare at him and roll my eyes then he slowly leans back. 
“That's more like it,” I think of myself. 
I knew by the scared facial expressions on their faces that they were worried and frightened… my nightmare continued…  


No comments:

Post a Comment