Wednesday 12 August 2015

Career - Interior designer

Interior Designer
what university would i have to go to?
Victoria, university of wellington.

how long will I have to study for?
it takes about 2 years to complete the course.  
 whereas the bachelor's degree takes about four years to be completed..

What personal attributes do I have?
I love designing and decorating and planning rooms.

What personal attributes do I need?
I need to have an eye for decor and I have to be good at planning and furnishing.

what are the other employment options for interior design?
  1. furniture designer
  2. exhibition designer
  3. lighting designer
  4. kitchen designer

how much money would I get
per hour $25.39 on average
per month $52,810 on average
per year $52,810 on average
will there be a strong demand for Interior design in the future?
Employment of interior designers is projected to grow 13 percent from 2012 to 2022, about as fast as the average for all occupations.

will I find satisfaction in this job?
yes, I will because I love designing houses and rooms and I also enjoy matching materials and fabrics together to find a great pair.

what parts of the country or would are you likely to find jobs in this field?
New zealand, auckland at Cuthbert Interiors.


No comments:

Post a Comment